To completely remove your printer driver from Windows please follow the steps below:
1) Click on the Windows Start icon to bring up the start menu
2) Search for "PRINT MANAGEMENT"
3) Double click on "ALL DRIVERS"
4) Right click on the printer you need to completely uninstall and select "REMOVE DRIVER PACKAGE"
5) A window will open showing the Driver package information. Click "DELETE" at the bottom left.
6) Exit Print Management
The driver for the printer should now be completely removed from your computer.